Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sleepy and mother nature

Hello to everyone who is not in Africa!!! I am so sleepy, as we have gotten up before the sun every morning for our Safari....you heard me right... BEFORE THE SUN!!! I seriously would not be able to function if it were not for the stunning coffee that is grown on this green and gorgeous farm lodge we are staying at. It is literally the most beautiful place I have ever stayed in my life!!
Our Safari has come to an end and I will elaborate on it at a later date when I have more time, but I will tell you, that mother nature has surely out done herself!! The colors that make you wonder how crayon takes the claim..when they were all produced here in nature first. All the animals are wild to say the least...quite literally and figuratively...
ok...Jonathan's turn

Only a few minutes to type: the safari was incredible and all who has any vauge interest in doing such a thing needs to start planning. Seeing hippos and elephants and lions and all the other animals up close is nearly impossible to describe.

Tomorrow we are driving back to Arusha and staying there for about three days. Then we are headed an hour down the road to Moshi, which is right under Kilimingaro, and will be there for about a week. Lots more soon when we have cheap Internet.

-Jonathan

3 Comments:

At July 5, 2008 at 9:24 AM , Blogger vix said...

you two are troopers! love you getting up before the sun. rich and i think it is the best part of the day. quiet and you have the world to yourselves,even in the city. in africa 1,000 times better.

 
At July 5, 2008 at 9:33 AM , Blogger Rob said...

I am so glad your safari was so great. I couldnt agree more that the people make Tazania so great. Not that the animals and birds are very shabby ;-) Enjoy your time chilling and drink as much coffee as possible. I miss it. The people of Zanzibar are equally wonderful. Enjoy your time at Kilimanjaro!
I am looking forward to all the pics!

 
At July 7, 2008 at 12:22 PM , Blogger Lauraefrank@gmail.com said...

that first sentence is killing me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home