Thursday, June 5, 2008

Delightful

Hey!!! OK... so we finished all the Family visits... we carried on in Rochester, NY and got to see all my wild Herlehy Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and Grandparents. We then drove to Boston and kicked it with my immediate family. I got a new tattoo from my Dadio, and rallied the entire bunch to go to my fav family dinner restaurant, The Chateau. The toasted raviolis were to die for!!! It was amazing getting to chill with my Mom, Dadio, Sean, his girlfriend Erin, Carolyn, and her boyfriend David Krungle, but I have to tell you, I do not miss Boston, and its boring business style!!! I could not wait to get to NYC for a lil' fashion and fabulousness!!! Not to mention, after stuffing our faces with too good food for the last three weeks (thanks to all our amazing family chefs!!!) we were looking forward to all the walking and stairs in train stations we would be dealing with here in Brooklyn and Manhattan.
I am love love loving New York as I always do, and have dreams of being here longer. Jonathan is amazing and putting up with all the dance parties, makeup and fashion nonsense that we have been relishing in!! We had our Second wedding anniversary on the third, and we went out to a stunning dinner!! He is my dreamman, and I feel too luck!!

ok... we leave tomorrow for Barcelona, and then its truly official!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Alicia Claire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home