Saturday, June 14, 2008

packing again

Ok...so we have only truly just started our travels, and I am already over living out of a bag!!!! Its inevitable that its a mess. So here we are on our last day of Barcelona, and I am just looking at the heap of our bags and not so fashionable travel clothes, and I am thinking about how many times I am actually going to have to pack and unpack that mess!!!! zttzzz....its all worth it, don´t get me wrong. I just secretly wish there was a neater way to deal with it.
Ok besides all that....EGYPT tomorrow!!!!! Our flight there leaves Barcelona at 4 in the morning....this is our one bad timed leg, so it will be bizarre to arrive all discombobled and realize where we are. I just checked the weather, and its 97 degrees there right now!!! ummmmmmmmm!!!!!!
The weather here in Barcelona has been surprisingly similar to San Francisco, so the heat is going to be a major change. I cannot wait though!!! I have a feeling I am going to have a mystical moment at the pyramids!!! It just might be a full moon the day we go to the pyramids...and for anyone who knows me, you will know that a full moon in itself is dramatic for me. In a good way of course, but I just might combust into wonder mystic magic dream dust if I am in the ancient and bizarre world of pyramid nonsense during a full moon!!!!!! ahahahahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! Jonathan is already bracing himself for my kookiness!!!!
As is par for the course, I am not ready to leave Barcelona yet. I think that I am going to feel that way every time we have to leave. I have been openly talking about our vacation home that we will have here some day!!!! Jonathan is humouring me, and says he will not burst my bubble. I just believe that the more I talk about something, the more likely it can be real!!!! And don't worry, you are all invited to visit in our gorgeous Barcelona apt someday!!
ok...
xoxoxoxooxoxox Alicia Claire

3 Comments:

At June 14, 2008 at 12:09 PM , Blogger vix said...

Baby Girl and Dreamman, see the light show at the pryamids...one thing we missed, so do it for us. Love you both....ENJOY!!!!! Vix

 
At June 14, 2008 at 3:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Going to Egypt....SO LUCKY!!! I want to go back. The Pyramids are amazing, just to actually touch them takes you back to when they were built. Having seen almost all of Egypt I must tell you that you have to see the Karnak Temple in Luxor. That was by far my favorite thing in Egypt. The Hall of Colums in teh temple overwhelmed me with history. A MUST SEE. And if you go on a camel ride pad your pants, and Jonathon wear a cup....trust me :) It is not a comfortable ride but worth the experience.

So jealous, have a great time!

 
At June 17, 2008 at 9:10 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

Hey! Your travels sound so fun already--can't wait to keep reading!!!

Big, big, big hugs and kisses to you both!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home