Monday, June 9, 2008

Barcelona

I have said it before, and I will say it again...If I were to ever live in europe, Barcelona would be it. My past notions of the city have been reconfirmed. Beauty in forms functioning for me. Cobblestone streets leading through mazes of castle like proportions. Medieval doors tall enough for giants made of wood and steel opening to gardens and live music. Gelato dripping off the lips of urban fashionistas featuring sneaks and fierce haircuts. Dreadlocked boys loungeing playa side sipping cervasas and looking too cool. Cafe after lunch(dinner) at 3, followed by siesta..who doesnt need a siesta?? My bare legs and jesus sandals have taken me all over the city, and I cannot get enough. till next time...
xxoxo
Alicia Claire

2 Comments:

At June 9, 2008 at 12:55 PM , Blogger Justin said...

You guys sticking around for sonar? www.sonar.es

 
At June 9, 2008 at 2:28 PM , Blogger Alicia Claire and Jonathan said...

No Sonar this time, we are so close (one week after we leave), but we must be off to Egypt. Rather a bummer as one night for Sonar is actually pretty cheap once you are here...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home