Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bread and cheese!!!!!!

Hello!!!
Ok..its our last day in Cario, about to leave for the airport in an hour. I have to say I am glad to have experienced this stange place, but I am also glad to carry on. Overall I enjoyed Cairo better thatn Alexandria. The hotel we have stayed at here {the Mayfair} has been perfect, and everyone has been so nice, wherein, as Jonathan already mentioned, the people at the Hotel Delta in Alex were quite pushy and stange about everything. Well, I guess you win some and lose some. We have already done some research for food in Zurich...I think we will have Thai....something comletely different from my bread and cheese diet I have had here in Egypt!! Seriously!! Bread and cheese!!!!! Ummm...
ok...xoxoxoxox
Alicia Claire

2 Comments:

At June 26, 2008 at 11:22 PM , Blogger bspell said...

Aagh ! I'm such a slacker for not tuning in more frequently and reading your awesome updates. Cairo -> Zurich -> Tanzania in the span of 3-4 days is quite an impressive set of wildly different locales.

 
At July 1, 2008 at 9:38 AM , Blogger Erika Ohlsson said...

Bread and Cheese-such a fave, but when you're traveling and forced to eat it all the time, yeah, i remember that one....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home