Monday, November 24, 2008

Weighty issues

Ok..just so you people have a little bit of an idea as to what we are dealing with here:

My pack - 36lbs
my day pack - 10-12lbs = 51 to 53 lbs
my purse - 5lbs

lovers pack - 47lbs
lovers day pack - 13-15lbs = 60 to 62 lbs

This is what we have to physically lug around with us every time we take a flight, bus, train, or have to switch rooms. This is insanity!!!

So the next time you are carrying your groceries or think the bag is too heavy...think again!!!!

xoxoxo
Alicia Claire

1 Comments:

At December 13, 2008 at 1:00 PM , Blogger vix said...

Not something I will be signing up to do!! You know me first class with the other hated people!! REAL camping and backpacking ONCE was enough for me! Love you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home