Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saag Paneer

India!!!!
I love India!! I knew I would. We have only been here 2 days, but it just feels right. I am so excited to explore this country.
So far, its HOT and Muggy. Its not the look for my hair..but oh well. The head bobble kills me every time, and I have been practicing it in the mirror. The women in there jewel tone dreamlike colour are working me out. The bad things were expected, and after Africa, not so bad. The over all mustiness is less than desirable, but better than the horrid scent of human waste...zztzt gross I know, but this is India.
Yesterday we had our first delectable meal of many, and I could have melted into my saag paneer it was so good!!! I love spinach!!
ok...so far so good..hectic and lovely. Cant wait to experience more and share with all of you!!
xoxox
Alicia Claire

1 Comments:

At August 20, 2008 at 6:31 AM , Blogger Rob said...

mmmmmm, saag paneer, my favorite. Jealous of the whole thing but that was just rubbing it in...

Enjoy some for me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home