Saturday, July 26, 2008

Vomitorium

OK..So I know that Jonathan already told about our ferry ride, but I just had to add to this.
Do you all remember watching Stand by Me??!!
Yeah..well..how about the scene when the kid is at the pie eating contest, and he just eats too much, and starts throwing up, then all the crowd starts throwing up, and before you know it the entire stadium, bleacher by bleacher are throwing up..
This was what it felt like on that ferry ride. I only have mind over matter to thank for holding it together!! Well that and the fact that I did not take a Little black plastic bag, so I had no option!!!
I will never ride that ferry again, and that is a good thing...one of my toughest trip moments yet!!
xoxox
Alicia Claire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home