Monday, August 18, 2008

goodby Mumbai

We are off tomorrow on a 12 hour train ride to Goa. Our train leaves at 6;55am, and we need to be there 45min before hand...this will be very dramatic!!
The restaurant at our hotel is not open that early so we went ahead and got a mountian dew and have it in our mini fridge for bright and early...I know, I know this is sleazy...but I just will not be able to function waking at 5am to get our lives together, then WALK to the train station carrying the heavy load..hopefully not in the rain!!! So mountain dew it is!!
The good news is we will arrive in Goa at a decent time, around 7;30ishpm, be able to get a good dinner off the train, and then get a good nights sleep so that we can celebrate the whole of the next day, which is Dreammans 30th Birthday!!!! Amazing!!
I have actually enjoyed being here in Mumbai, even though I was deemed by everyone I know that I would not like it. I would even like more time to really get under the skin of this hectic and humane place..
Well there is always next time..!!
xoxoxox Alicia Claire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home