Friday, July 11, 2008

fashion victim, and I love it!!!

Its official!!! I have a full outfit made of one kooky crazy print, and I love it!!! I picked it up from my seamstress on her street corner, and promptly went back to our living quarters for now and put on the outfit. I went right back to the street corner to show my lady, she and all her girl assistants were so happy!! There was lots of oohhing and aahhing and words I did not understand, and strange handshakes, and Jonathan even took a photo of us. Hopefully he will be able to load it up. I know we have not put any pictures up yet, but we just have either not had the time or the slowest Internet connections EVER!!!!
Anyway...I love my outfit, and there was even enough fabric left over for her to make me a gorgeous long strapped tote bag too. All together the the look is too much...its a total fashion faux paux to wear all the same print head to toe!!! I mean the top, skirt and bag all the same patteren would be a catastrophe anywhere!!! So for now I will feature the top and skirt, and wear the bag with normal clothes!!

As we walked to the computer place, people on the street were staring at me with smiles. I think they were all happy to See me in something other than linen pants like all the travelers wear!!
ok..look for the pic!!
xoxo Alicia Claire

1 Comments:

At July 11, 2008 at 8:57 AM , Blogger vix said...

so baby girl, do the people there wear these outfits together? why is it so crazy to wear them all together? what will you be leaving behind to make room for your new clothes? enjoy, love vix

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home