Friday, August 22, 2008

Doo Doo is a Don't Do!!!

Yesterday on our lil expedition I got so excited to take a photo of the already discussed moss covered walls, that I was charging ahead not looking at my footing. I ended up stepping in a huge pile of cow doo!!!! THIS REALLY HAPPENED!!!! Of course I immediately screamed in horror, and then had to settle down and clean this bad luck of fate off me! Thank goodness I have a constant nose problem and carry enough tissues with me for an army, because I needed many along with my hand sanitizer to take care of the drams. I have to say over all I was lucky though...I could have completely slipped and fallen flat back into it!! That would have been an even worse nightmare! I got away with not too much on my sandal, and just had to laugh it off. So, just a reminder, if your going to gallivant down roads where cows and oxen roam freely..Do not, and I repeat DO NOT take your eyes off your path!!!!
xoxoxox Alicia Claire

2 Comments:

At August 22, 2008 at 5:49 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the tear-producing laughter this morning! (My infantile sense of humor, sorry. One of my favorite things about skiing is watching people fall down.)

 
At August 22, 2008 at 9:51 AM , Blogger Lauraefrank@gmail.com said...

think of it this way... you stepped in holy shit!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home